Call the New America School-New Mexico and let us help register you today!

What do I need to register?

  • Proof of address (utility bill with home address on it. Phone bill, electric or gas energy bill, water bill. Apartment contract/lease. Can bring bill with relative or friend’s name if they live with them.).

  • Birth Certificate or I-94 Bring a copy or original. We cannot accept passports.

  • Immunizations records See Immunization Handout for specific information.

  • Transcripts from past schools Contact all/any previous US highs schools and request an unofficial transcript. If you do not have transcripts from your country you can have your old school fax your transcripts to us to: (505) 873- 2602 or ask a relative to send or fax it to us.

If you cannot get your grades (no matter what grade you previously attended) or if you did not attend the 9th grade, we will place you in 9th grade.

Free or Reduced Lunch

Free or Reduced Flyer

Student Wellness Policy